Granting and issuing press accreditations rules:
1. Accreditation is granted free of charge.
2. Accreditations are personal and can not be made available to third parties.
3. Accreditation can be applied by professionally active journalists [including press photographers] of the press, radio, television and websites, as well as bloggers and creators of social media, publishing on topics related to the event.
4. One editorial office may receive no more than 3 registered press accreditations. This does not apply to TV crews [they receive accreditation for the leading journalist and temporary authorizations to enter the event for the team.]. Media patrons can receive additional accreditations based on an additional application.
5. Press accreditations are granted on the basis of accreditation applications:
6. In the application, it is necessary to provide:
- Name and surname
- The name of the editorial office or portal, a link to the blog's website or other activities, where the report from the event will appear
- The document required for granting accreditation is any confirmation of cooperation with the editorial office represented by them. To issue an accreditation is not sufficient proof of belonging to a union or journalistic association.
- When ordering an accreditation, attach a current portrait photo that will be used to identify the accreditation owner. The lack of a photo or placement of a photo that prevents the identification of a person will be treated as an error in the order and may result in the cancellation of the order.
7. The organizer reserves the right not to grant accreditation or its revocation in the event that the information provided in the registration form is incomplete or will not be true.
8. Due to technical conditions and characteristics of accreditation events, the order of applications decides.
9. Confirmation of accreditation will be sent within 5 days of receipt of the application, after prior verification.
10. Accreditation entitles to:
- free admission to the fair,
- free admission to accompanying events, including conferences, shows,
- using the press office and the full information office service: press materials (including photo and video) about the event.
11. The organizer reserves the right to limit the scope of accredited permits for certain events.
12. Accreditation can be picked up in person on the day of the event at the Organizer's Office
13. During the performance of journalistic tasks, accreditation must be placed by the holder in a visible place.
14. Granting accreditation means that the holder:
- accepts all the provisions of these Regulations and undertakes to comply with them,
- declares that the data contained in the registration form do not violate the rights of third parties and have not been placed without the consent of third parties,
- I agree to to the inclusion of personal data in the database of Lublin SA's customers. with headquarters in Lublin, ul. Dworcowa 11 and their use for marketing purposes (in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) with the possibility of access to their data and the right to their update. He also acknowledges that consent is voluntary.
- I agree to be sent by Targi Lublin SA. to the provided postal and e-mail addresses of commercial information concerning the services provided by the Lublin Trade Fair. services, in particular organized trade fair and exhibition events (in accordance with the Act of 18.07.2002 - Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204 on Electronic Services). He also acknowledges that consent is voluntary.